Saturday, November 12, 2011

Wrapping it up














This was dinner tonight! It's stuffed pasta shells...stuffed with ground turkey, 3 different kinds of cheeses, chopped onion, a little garlic, and other spices such as pepper, parsley, etc...see description below!




So here we are on the eve of my last day off. I will return to work early tomorrow, 6am to be exact, and I feel like I have accomplished absolutely nothing.

I am charging my ipod as I type this, so maybe that will inspire something out of me...(because music helps people get up, ya know..)

Tomorrow, I get off work at 1, and I will walk from there to where my parents work. I'm not sure how long it is, but it should make up for my lack of exercise this weekend. They don't want me to do it because the weather is supposed to be bad, but since D will be at a football game, there really is no other choice. Maybe THAT'S the kind of motivation I need, otherwise it won't get done..

Tonight I made dinner all by myself. It was probably the most time consuming thing I've ever put together. Read below the photo for the ingredients.

Anyway, tonight I am thankful that D has a job. Even though we're spending lots more time apart because of it, (mostly the time we sleep together) it will be helpful when bills are due. He has a shift coming up that starts at 9pm and gets over at 6am...and I work at 1pm that afternoon, so I likely won't even see him. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our Love Story

 Veteran's Day has come and gone this year but I wanted to share our love story because I think it's fun (even if I'm the only o...