Friday, November 4, 2011

Thankful day 4


Today I am thankful for my puppy Leo. I have had lots of dogs as pets before, and I have loved them all...but there is something about Leo...there's also something about raising a dog from the time they're just a few months old until they're old. He is so loyal, so loving, so SPOILED...I just love this dog to pieces. He came into our lives at a time when we were trying to move back home...it probably wasn't the best time, to be honest. But the first time I saw him, my heart melted. He will cuddle when you're cold (or sad), sleep at your feet, and love you unconditionally. He's such a great dog and the perfect addition to our family. <3

1 comment:

Our Love Story

 Veteran's Day has come and gone this year but I wanted to share our love story because I think it's fun (even if I'm the only o...