Tuesday, November 8, 2011

I have a lot on my mind

So, I've been thinking of everything I have going on in my life lately. I don't really know where to start, so bear with me as my thoughts are jumbled and out of place. Here are some questions that are floating through my head...


Why am I so lazy about working out?

When are we ever going to be financially stable again?

^^ How did that get so out of control?!

Whatever happened to my list of "what I want in a husband?"

lajdsfjajgjdlaskjdfkjslkdfa; it's hard to think sometimes. :(

Day 8: today, I am thankful that I have a full-time job. Unfortunately, however, it is the slow season which leaves my mind to wander by itself sometimes...thus, the above. :/

1 comment:

  1. psst comment on my blogs or I'll stop commenting on yours :P

    My mind is buzzing too. It's this terrible feeling... makes it so I can't sleep, and I get this headache that feels like a paperclip poking through my brain.

    ReplyDelete

Our Love Story

 Veteran's Day has come and gone this year but I wanted to share our love story because I think it's fun (even if I'm the only o...