Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Pre-boot workout

Yesterday, I vowed to start my pre-boot camp boot camp. I want to be as physically ready as I possibly can be...and as it stands today, I have a long ways to go. I want to be able to run the 1.5 mile in 8 minutes or less, considering in high school I could do a mile in 7:06 (that was my best time..) but that was almost 4 years ago, and I haven't really ran since.

My push ups and sit ups are a joke...and I try to get up early, like 0600 or 0700 when I'm not working, but the blankets are so warm..lol

I am trying to cut soda and candy out of my diet. I am drinking a lot of water. And by a lot, I mean three bottles a day, which is a TON for me (and that's probably not even what I should be drinking...)

I guess it's time to break out the yoga mat.. how do ya'll get motivated to get out of bed and go run?

3 comments:

  1. The more you do it, the better it makes you feel. Once you get in the habit of it, not doing it makes you feel like a cow. Trust me. I feel like one RIGHT NOW. lol :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. but how does one get in the habit of it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's the same way you get in any habit. You do it over and over till you realize how much you like it.

    The motivation comes from knowing you want to make it a habit, it's gonna make your body great, and you are going to feel like a billion bucks. :)

    ReplyDelete

Our Love Story

 Veteran's Day has come and gone this year but I wanted to share our love story because I think it's fun (even if I'm the only o...