Thursday, November 10, 2011

The next few days

Day 9 --- I am thankful for beautiful pacific northwest weather in November. It keeps everyone's spirits high and I love that.

So it's my Friday, and I haven't been this excited for a "weekend" in a long time.

Here's what's on my itinerary:

Starting tonight after I get off work:
-go to D's parents house and hang out, awaiting the midnight release of Skyrim.
-watch D play Skyrim for whoknowshowlong...
-wake up, go for a run and do other exercises (mostly cardio/pushups/situps)
-come back, start a load of laundry
-clean the bathroom while the washer is going
-move on to the kitchen, do the dishes, wipe counters, etc.
-fold and put away clean clothes, possibly (ok, probably) start a new load
-clean room/make bed etc
-do more cardio
-feed the dogs/rabbits/cats
-fold second load of clothes
-parents should be home shortly after this, so I let them settle in and start on dinner. It's either going to be homemade mac n' cheese with steamed veggies or stuffed pasta.
-try a new recipe: get honey mustard marinade, marinate the grilled chicken and let it sit overnight and prepare (probably bake) over rice.

Anyway, that's my plan. I'm so excited for trying out new things! :)

Thankful, day10 --
I am thankful for food!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our Love Story

 Veteran's Day has come and gone this year but I wanted to share our love story because I think it's fun (even if I'm the only o...