Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Blog challenge day 7

Today's topic is: What is your dream job and why?

There are a lot of things I want to do with my life. A lot of places I could see myself. But the thing I want most - the "job" I would most love to have - is the one where I get called mom.

Motherhood has been a dream of mine for a while...I think the earliest I wanted to start was when I was 19! I know that's young, but I had always wanted to start my own family at a young age so we could all "grow up" together and experience everything.

Here I am, almost 6 years later, and no babies yet. I am at a place in my life where it wouldn't exactly be the best time.

In retrospect, I am glad I waited to get pregnant. I am a different person than I was at 19 with different values and more life experience. I would do better now than I would have then.

I'm thinking in about 2 or 3 more years. But one thing remains the same, I will have them close in age. And I will hopefully be done by the time I'm 30. We will see. :)

So there you have it! Have a wonderful day everyone!

Stay tuned for tomorrow's topic: What are 5 passions you have?

1 comment:

  1. <3 I hope we can share this journey together!

    I have had such bad baby blues lately my heart hurts!! Soon, right?!

    ReplyDelete

Our Love Story

 Veteran's Day has come and gone this year but I wanted to share our love story because I think it's fun (even if I'm the only o...