Saturday, October 19, 2013

Blog challenge day 10

Today's challenge: describe your most embarrassing moment.

I'm the type of person that doesn't get embarrassed easily. I am, by nature, pretty silly. I do things that others wouldn't do just to make people laugh. That being said, there are things I do that maybe cross the line and I'm not proud of.

Take high school. I was loud, obnoxious, and probably annoying to a lot of people. Though I took my studies seriously, I didn't have a lot of friends because of my behavior (and other factors that I won't go into).

There is still a large part of me that is like that, and I try to check myself because I'm not proud of it. But you know what they say - mistakes are made so we can learn from them...and that's what I'm doing...learning.

Stay tuned for the next topic: 10 pet peeves I have...that should be fun!

1 comment:

  1. I feel cheated. There is no embarrassing moment here. lol. not even a collection of them.

    ReplyDelete

Our Love Story

 Veteran's Day has come and gone this year but I wanted to share our love story because I think it's fun (even if I'm the only o...