Friday, October 25, 2013

Blog challenge day 13

Good evening ya'll. Today's topic is all about 5 of my weaknesses. Let's get started!

-I am horrible at standing up for myself. I am not good at witty comebacks, and I always think of the best/right thing to say long after things happen.

- I am still really gullible! I will believe someone based on their experience rather than fact checking for myself!

- I doubt myself. My self-confidence is super low and I always think the worst of myself instead of the best. (ie swimming...I know I could do it if I really tried, but I always have the wrong attitude about it.)

- I'm more hypocritical than I want to admit. For example: I want to be the wife who can do it all: work a full time job, keep the house clean, and raise kids, but yet I don't want to put fourth the effort...I want the dishes to do themselves and the house to clean itself.

Lastly, I depend too much on technology. One of these days I'm gonna not use my phone for a week, then a month, then...

Stay tuned for tomorrow's topic: 5 of my strengths.

1 comment:

  1. You may have some weaknesses, but it is a great strength that you can see them all! That is the first step to overcoming them, or at least understanding them when they occur!

    ReplyDelete

Our Love Story

 Veteran's Day has come and gone this year but I wanted to share our love story because I think it's fun (even if I'm the only o...