Sunday, January 12, 2014

Blog challenge day 30

This is the final post for the challenge! 10 things I would hope to be remembered for. In no certain order...

1. My passion for animals.
2. The way I love my husband and family.
3. My laugh.
4. My kid-at-heartedness.
5. My overall passion for life.
6. My love for country music, and how I liked it before it was "cool" or "okay" to like it.
7. How I choose to make the most out of every situation.
8. How everyday I smile.
9. That I'm a good influence.
10. I'm always me, no matter how much people try to judge me.

Please feel free to steal this challenge. It was a lot of fun! Leave me some love in the comments below!

2 comments:

  1. It was cool to read your blog challenges. I read most of them, and will go back to make sure I didn't miss any (even if I didn't comment).

    You'll of course be remembered for your smile. I think that that, plus your amazing compassion. While I don't share your love of dogs, you have otherwise inspired me to care more.

    You are the type of person the world needs more of. You are the one who should go on and make a mark in the world, of all your siblings. Don't hesitate, and don't look back.

    And never stop smiling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you enjoyed reading them. I enjoyed writing them. :)

    That was definitely one of the sweetest things anyone has ever said about me. Thank you. I love you!

    ReplyDelete

Our Love Story

 Veteran's Day has come and gone this year but I wanted to share our love story because I think it's fun (even if I'm the only o...