Sunday, January 12, 2014

Blog challenge day 29

What do I think most people misunderstand most about me?

Where I come from. I come from a small town...I come from a home where there is a lot of love. I come from parents who taught me without realizing it how important it is to value myself, how much they want me to succeed, and how the simple things are the best things.

I think people misunderstand the depth of my morals. How I never slept around and I was proud of that. How I love with my entire being and want to teach whatever children I have how important that is.

Honestly though, it doesn't matter what people misunderstand, because if it's important to me, I make it clear...no room for question. If they still don't get it, it's not my problem anymore.

Next (and last) question: 10 things I would hope to be remembered for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our Love Story

 Veteran's Day has come and gone this year but I wanted to share our love story because I think it's fun (even if I'm the only o...