Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Blog challenge day 25

Happy New Year, bloggers and readers!

I did not set any concrete resolutions this year, because I know it's going to be a busy year for me! My ship will be going underway a lot and I will go on my first deployment later this year. That said, I want to read more and drink less. I want to exercise more, maintain a positive attitude, and MAKE RANK. My goodness...my two "professional" goals are to make rank (E-4) and get my ESWS pin. Both are in the works. Oh, and maintain my EP work ethic. :)

So, anyway, back to the topic at hand: if I could have lunch with anyone from history who would it be and what would I eat?

So many names come to mind...but I think I would go with JFK. There is so much about him that fascinates me, and so many unanswered questions. He seemed like the only president that we've had in a while that served honorably in life and in the white house.

Oh, and of course I would eat spaghetti. :)

Tomorrow's question: What popular notion do you think the world has most wrong?

1 comment:

  1. Honestly, in the moment of truth, my mind went blank. haha. I did not know that about Abraham Lincoln! That's crazy. Did you know that Adolf Hitler was a vegetarian? :/

    ReplyDelete

Our Love Story

 Veteran's Day has come and gone this year but I wanted to share our love story because I think it's fun (even if I'm the only o...