Sunday, January 12, 2014

Blog challenge day 28

Today's question: What is your love language?

My love language is the one with no limits. I love unconditionally, completely, and without regret. I love for life. I live for love. I tell my husband several times a day that I love him. I love with passion.

My love language speaks volumes. I brag about my love. It is my greatest accomplishment and what I am most proud of. It is what puts a lump in my throat and gives me butterflies in my stomach.

It is my journey, my destination, my soul. My sky, my sun, my stars, my universe.

That is the language of my love.

What's yours?

Next challenge: What do you think people misunderstand the most about you?

1 comment:

  1. I am not sure what this question is asking, but I suppose 'language' is communication, and, well, what is love? Don't hurt me...no more...

    When I thought I actually had a chance at romance in this life, I tried to communicate love in variety of ways.

    Always faithful and loyal. Didn't flirt, stray, give the impression of worry (or so I hope). I think that I made a couple mistakes in the past in my ignorance, and was less patient when it happened to me, but overall, I'm a fucking catch.

    Never abusive, always respectful. I mean, we yell and fight sometimes, but I have never once physically abused a significant other, and only once said something super harsh that I regretted (and immediately, in mid-sentence, started to apologize...for all the fucking good it did...).

    I always try to contribute to the best of my ability. Usually this is in house chores or financially. Because I'm a fuckin' bum loser, I'm usually not the bread winner, but the limited times I have been, I did so proudly, and didn't demand much other than don't fucking lay in bed all day watching full house.

    I can't speak the language of love. I tried, but I can't grasp it. I admire those who can, and do...while it is lost for me, I don't believe there is anything else in our entire reality that is more important or compelling. Most of my depression is likely coming from the place within me that knows I'll never have what other people abuse, neglect, and take for granted.

    ReplyDelete

Our Love Story

 Veteran's Day has come and gone this year but I wanted to share our love story because I think it's fun (even if I'm the only o...