Sunday, December 1, 2013

Blog challenge day 21

If I could have one superpower, what would it be and what would I do with it first?

Hmm.

To fly?
Or be invisible?

I honestly can't choose between those two. If I could fly, I would go back to Washington state.

If I could be invisible, I would be a fly on the wall at work & other places so I could hear what people talk about behind closed doors. But on the other hand, I don't really care. haha.

So it's cliche, it's simple, but that's sort of what I am.

Stay tuned for next time: Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years? 15 years?

1 comment:

  1. Flight is one I always consider. But then, I'd want it to be cool Superman flight. Not like, flap your arms and be slow and goofy kind of flight.

    I think I'd want something akin to the NZT drug from Limitless. Word. Or be a vampire, lol. Whatever...

    ReplyDelete

Our Love Story

 Veteran's Day has come and gone this year but I wanted to share our love story because I think it's fun (even if I'm the only o...