Friday, September 27, 2013

Blog challenge day 5

Today's challenge is five things that make me most happy right now. In no particular order, here they are:

1. My husband. He is so, so good to me. Even though he may play too many video games.:P
2. The friends I have in my division. These girls and I are so close. It's great to know that someone always has your back, especially on the really bad days.
3. Music. Music is so mood altering. There is a song for everything.
4. My job. I hate it some days, but I think we all do. But for the most part, I am in love. And I'm lucky to be employed. It's fun though, having a small group of people that I get to see almost everyday. I can say right now that deployment will be nothing short of interesting.
5. Of course my family. We are separated by miles, but never in heart. Not a day goes by that i don't think of them. It is because of them that I am here today and I am forever indebted to them for the sacrifices they have made.

1 comment:

  1. Aw!

    I like all of the things you posted. Both externally for myself and with you being a part of them. I couldn't ask for a better brother-in-law, and your career makes me beam with pride whenever it comes up. We have an amazing family. And of course, (good) music makes the world go round.

    ReplyDelete

Our Love Story

 Veteran's Day has come and gone this year but I wanted to share our love story because I think it's fun (even if I'm the only o...