Sunday, September 15, 2013

Thirty day blog challenge: Day 1

Today is the first day of the thirty day challenge! Today's topic is 20 random facts about myself... let's see if I can come up with something(s) you didn't know about me!

1. I'm almost 25. Every day I think about this, and I cannot believe how quickly time has gone by, and I also can't help but feel dissatisfied with some things I haven't done with my life.
2. I'm a year into my 5 year contract with the US Navy. I like what I do, and I hope to continue for as long as they will let me!
3. My dogs, Leo and Ruby, are my world! I obviously don't have kids yet, so the love I have for them is so deep and unconditional, sometimes I can't handle it!
4. I am a romantic at heart.
5. Marrying my husband was the best thing I have ever done, and definitely my proudest moment.
6. Every day I strive to be a better wife.
7. I love country music. I always have.
8. I hate swimming. I can count on both hands how many times I have done it. (would be less without boot camp)
9. I am super excited to go on a deployment, but obviously sad to leave my husband and dogs - that will be the hardest thing I'll ever do.
10. My favorite smell is new book smell.
11. Having kids is something I want to do more than anything else in the world, but at the same time it gives me anxiety!
12. I love that my husband calls his parents once a week, it is something I strive to do as well.
13. I think you're never too old to learn something new.
14. I can't wait to go back to school!
15. I hate ants. Especially little ones.
16. My Grandma Jo is my biggest inspiration. I can only hope to be half the woman she is. I don't think she will ever know how much I admire her. I will name my first name daughter after her, but she doesn't know that. Yet. :)
17. I get way too emotionally invested in TV shows.
18. My three favorite authors are Nicholas Sparks, Jodi Picoult, and Dan Brown.
19. I am a Washingtonian. Born, raised, and bred. Now I live in California, and I love the heat but can't wait to get back to WA!
20. I have one tattoo, and I CANNOT wait to get more! 

2 comments:

  1. My favorites: 1, 2, 10!!!, 13, 15, 16!!!, 19

    My Dislikes: 7, and 7.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol..I loved country music when it wasn't cool to like it. And I got teased for it by kids at school.. Look at it now.

    ReplyDelete

Our Love Story

 Veteran's Day has come and gone this year but I wanted to share our love story because I think it's fun (even if I'm the only o...