Tuesday, October 11, 2011

I miss being in school. I miss the crazy feeling of being stressed out because of deadlines. I miss being around people constantly, making new friends, being challenged intellectually...

At the same time, of course, I'm glad I'm done with it (for now - I do want to go back someday!) I just don't feel like I have enough going on in my life...but I think that's because I'm lazy and full of excuses. I could be working out, I could be studying my START guide for the Navy...I could help my mom around the house more. There are things I definitely need to prepare for before I leave. I have five months, though...and they will go fast, but I don't want it to consume me..

What do my faithful readers do to motivate themselves?

2 comments:

  1. I play music, and turn off everything else.Sometimes that even means listening to it with headphones and having the computer off... which is what I'm about to do right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.s. Do you miss peer editing?

    https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=17T0OsPGd99ea5Yjkz8316MXXYmevDNPx1JzK7Fw3VIQ&hl=en_US

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Our Love Story

 Veteran's Day has come and gone this year but I wanted to share our love story because I think it's fun (even if I'm the only o...