Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Navy

So I got a FB message from a friend of mine who has been in the navy since 2009 and who also went to high school with me. He knows I want yeoman for a rate, and he told me that as of today they are undermanned and I'd get it if I still wanted it.

I called my recruiter and asked him to look into it for me because of course I still want it!

Keep your fingers crossed for me, friends.

Oh, and please, pray for my friend Les. He lost his father yesterday. Also keep his fiance (and my best friend) Stacy in your thoughts. They're going through a hard time now. Thank you.

2 comments:

  1. Fingers are crossed. Thanks girl, we are at the airport now. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep me posted. Give Les a hug for me. <3

    ReplyDelete

Our Love Story

 Veteran's Day has come and gone this year but I wanted to share our love story because I think it's fun (even if I'm the only o...