Sunday, July 17, 2011

finally home...but home free?

I feel like D and I are finally getting used to the idea of being back in Sequim. We haven't gotten our own place yet, but once we can get our bills taken care of we can start saving for something...anything, at this point. Ideally, I want to rent to own a house...but I just don't know if we're QUITE ready for that. It's hard, having Leo, to find a place because a lot of places don't allow pets -- and if they do, they have to be small. I'm getting my first paycheck in three days, so I think a lot of the stress that's been building up will go away because I'll put a dent in the bills we have.

Anyway, that concludes my boring life right now. Post more soon. xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Did you guys apply at elk creek? The rent there is pretty cheap, and they allow pets. You can probably get away with sayin your dog won't get over 40 lbs or something. You don't know, he's still young right? Hehe. Other than that, the house we found was listed as NO PETS. What we did was we met with the realty company, told them honestly about ourselves, then said "but we also have 2 cats, a dog, three turtles, and a snake. What can you do for us?" and they were really helpful, and started calling the home owners and saying "these seem like great tenants would you allow them to have some pets" blah blah and called us back when they got approval. It takes some convincing, and some hanging on the edge, but the key point here is you gotta ask or it won't happen :)

    ReplyDelete

Our Love Story

 Veteran's Day has come and gone this year but I wanted to share our love story because I think it's fun (even if I'm the only o...