Wednesday, July 6, 2011

bills, bills, bills

So as most of you know, I've secured a job. It's a really cool job, something different than what I've done my whole life (even though part of it does involve food). I had two jobs, but I ended up not taking the job at Ross because my schedule at the Holiday Inn is so crazy right now that it'd be too overwhelming. The only thing I don't like about it is that it's minimum wage. I'm fine with being paid minimum wage, but I'm just not used to it because of the OG. I am getting full time hours though, so that's really awesome...I haven't worked full time in a while!

Unfortunately, my bills are two months behind because of moving, etc. So the totals for the month(s) are higher than usual..higher than I've seen in a while, actually. I won't get paid until the 20th, and the phone keeps ringing. I really hope we sell the Jeep so that some of that money can go towards bills. I wanted to start saving $50-$100 every paycheck, but I don't know if I can afford that yet...

I got the list of what I owe son rise. Instead of getting a deposit back, I owe them money. I knew it would happen, but I didn't know it would be as high as it is. It sucks, because it's my first apartment so it's gonna suck to have them as a rental reference. I guess we'll cross that bridge when we get to it... :/

Anyway, I have to work at 6 a.m., so I'm gonna put the sheets on my bed then most likely catch some zzzz's. Night, loyal readers.

3 comments:

  1. You don't have to pay rent to your parents, right? I hope not, that will help you two get back on your feet. I wish you loads of luck and love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, luckily neither of our parents are asking us for rent. They're being awesome about everything. I can't wait to get things back to normal so I can start SAVING. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'll be fine Em! You'll get through all this! :)

    ReplyDelete

Our Love Story

 Veteran's Day has come and gone this year but I wanted to share our love story because I think it's fun (even if I'm the only o...