Sunday, July 24, 2011

Dear you...

I feel like when I'm around you, I act like a child. I don't know why. It's like I crave your attention, because you weren't around when I was a child, so I want to make up for lost time. I hate it, because that's not me.

It's crazy how much I look up to you. How badly I want to get to know you. You say we're a lot alike...I can see in some ways, but not in others. I wish I had a life with you like I did with everyone else. I feel like if you'd been around, our bond would be unbreakable. The distance wouldn't matter, you wouldn't let it come between us.

Damn it, I hate that my walls come around you, that I am so insecure, childish. If I could get any part of my childhood back, it'd be the part where you weren't there, just so I could change it & make us closer...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our Love Story

 Veteran's Day has come and gone this year but I wanted to share our love story because I think it's fun (even if I'm the only o...