Monday, February 7, 2011

Inatimate object -- WBT (a week late)

--Sorry this is late!!!--
(I chose my lovely Blackberry)
I am respected by my owner. She doesn't pound on my parts when she's in a hurry, she's mostly patient when I'm tired and not at my fastest, and she even gave me a blanket that keeps me safe and warm in case she drops me! If I'm down on my luck and feeling like I'm gonna leave this world, she quickly plugs me in and gives me lots of caffeine that keeps me going for at least 2 days. She doesn't like me to leave her.
I don't really like when she keeps me stuffed in her purse. It doesn't happen very often, but I'm afraid of the dark, so it's scary when it does. I know she doesn't do it on purpose, but because of my blanket, I don't fit in her pocket. At least I have my friend that plays music with me. :)
I'm even with her at work, and I hear everything she tells her co-workers, guests, and I can even read her thoughts to her friends and boyfriend!! Boy, if something ever did happen between us, I'd have some JUICY STORIES! Well, okay, maybe not so much, but I like to think so :)
Someday, she's gonna be a really good mama to a real baby -- I can tell just by the way she treats me!

1 comment:

Our Love Story

 Veteran's Day has come and gone this year but I wanted to share our love story because I think it's fun (even if I'm the only o...