Thursday, February 17, 2011

Time, money, opportunities :) WBT

If I had the time, money, and opportunity to do something new, what would it be? I've been thinking about this all week. There are obviously lots of things I want to do. I think the top of my list would be to take a road trip. I think it'd be a great growing and learning experience.

I'd want to see both the east and west coasts, then cycle through the rest of the U.S.

I would LOVE to learn major languages: Spanish, Italian, German...and be fluent at them. I took German classes in High School, but if you don't use the language, it becomes lost. Unfortunately it happened to me. Same story for Spanish.

Another thing I'd really like to do is become an interior designer. You couldn't tell from my own place, but I LOVE decorating. It's so much fun! So, with unlimited resources, I would like to learn the art of that. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our Love Story

 Veteran's Day has come and gone this year but I wanted to share our love story because I think it's fun (even if I'm the only o...