Thursday, January 20, 2011

unanswered questions -- WBT

Here are some things I'd like to know before I get too old and cynical to care:

1) will the world really end in 2012?
2) will men be able to someday give birth without having to change their biological parts?
3) will the world really know peace?
4) will marijuana ever be legalized?
5) will the age limit on drinking in the United States be lowered (or raised, for that matter)?
6) will passports ever be required to enter different states in the U.S?

okay, I know they're not the world's "smartest" questions or whatever...but hey, we never said there was a requirement on that :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our Love Story

 Veteran's Day has come and gone this year but I wanted to share our love story because I think it's fun (even if I'm the only o...