Tuesday, January 4, 2011

five in five

Okay, so it's taken me a couple days, but here are five ideal places I'd like to see myself in five years.

1. I definitely see myself married, with one, maybe two kids. I want all my kids to be close in age, so I don't want to wait too long in between. We live in a small town, and I am a certified paralegal working in a firm.

2. We are married. We are still in Bellingham, because I landed a job at a law firm as a once in a lifetime sorta deal. Derek enlisted in the army and now works for border patrol. We will be moving soon because he will be stationed somewhere else. Oh, and we're expecting :)

3. I got the opportunity to work in a very prestegious animal law firm. There's only one problem. It's in Australia. But, it's a great opportunity. So, Derek and I pack up and move.

4. We are married, with one child. I decide that I am tired of the small town feel, so we move to a larger city that is still close to family, but just far enough away as well. ;) We are both doing great.

5. The world actually ends in 2012 and none of this has the chance to (or not). :/

4 comments:

  1. haha I know. I couldn't think of anything :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness!! Haha I had a hard time with the last one, too. Goodness you are so sure you will be married! :P Did I miss a proposal? Most of these sound wonderful. Except number 5. Let's hope number 5 does not happen.

    Even Australia because gosh I would SO totally do that. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Our Love Story

 Veteran's Day has come and gone this year but I wanted to share our love story because I think it's fun (even if I'm the only o...