Monday, February 4, 2013

Beyond the Myth

I just got done watching a documentary called Beyond the Myth, about the misconception and obvious discrimination against pitbulls (and other dogs, but mostly pits). It was fascinating. I have the trailer below, I strongly encourage everyone to watch it. It's an hour and a half, made in 2010, and it's on Netflix. Totally worth it.

I am appalled at mankind. Watch the movie, form your own opinion. I wish there was more i could do, but I don't know where to start.

Watch the video here.

2 comments:

  1. I almost did my essay on breed discrimination, but I went with positive reward-based training vs old school.
    I actually have this in my instant queue. I plan to watch it sometime. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gZvyNm5zWcGkGf6d1KIQbHyM0Pd1Mh6nFXaJqJ1Pb1Y/edit?usp=sharing

    It's called "Don't Rub Her Nose In It"

    ReplyDelete

Our Love Story

 Veteran's Day has come and gone this year but I wanted to share our love story because I think it's fun (even if I'm the only o...