Friday, October 3, 2014

Don't

Reading "the Frenemy's" blog got me thinking about some things...things that I used to do a lot of that I don't do any more...things like...


  • read for pleasure
  • read in general
  • volunteer
  • go for walks just because
  • call my parents on an at least weekly basis - now my mother and I text a lot - almost everyday - but there is something about hearing their voices that puts me at ease. besides, i dont talk to my step dad nearly enough and that breaks my heart. none of us are getting any younger, if you catch my drift.
  • hike - i live in a place where it rains 5 days out of the year...there is no excuse.
  • watch the news or keep up with it on CNN, livewire, etc.
anyway, more on these later, as well as an update.

oh yeah, by the way.... i'm pregnant! :)

2 comments:

  1. Reading this made me do allot of thinking and I'm gonna try hell I'm gonna just make a point to do all of these things.I have already started going on walks around the building at work before we open and during my Lunch break. And the reading yes I definitely need to start doing that again. And you are right about the calling and hearing the vocies, I need to set aside a day during the week to just call you and my parents, because again we are not getting younger. About you going hiking like me work has allot to do with that not being able to of course, we get more rain but that is why I go walking even if it's just around the building asst work or in the neighborhood. And you can call anytime in the evening I know Jerry would love hearing from you and so would I it's hard to know when you are home, cause of your schedule but we will work it out. Âs for you being pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You made your momma very happy and I can't wait to hold and continue to love my new grandbaby :)

    ReplyDelete

Our Love Story

 Veteran's Day has come and gone this year but I wanted to share our love story because I think it's fun (even if I'm the only o...