Friday, April 19, 2013

Update

Here's my theory.

It's not practical, logical, or smart to cut out alcohol 100 percent from my life.

Here's why....

Celebrations. Birthdays, anniversaries, etc. it's a large part of those things.

Chillin out after a hard day. Few things are more relaxing than a nice cold one.

The key is moderation. Self control. Two things i really didn't have before. I don't 'need' it. It's just a part of life, and probably always will be. I wanted to drink for the wrong reasons at first, and then my body wanted more. So I needed a break.

I'm doing pretty well. Since March 17, I have only drank three times, none of which I got drunk. The first was a glass of wine, the second was a Mike's, (which wasn't that great, to be honest) and the third was a beer.

I have been focusing a lot on my fitness. Doing that 'squat challenge' that's going around. It's fun. :)

Other than that, not a whole lot to report. Life is okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our Love Story

 Veteran's Day has come and gone this year but I wanted to share our love story because I think it's fun (even if I'm the only o...