Sunday, March 24, 2013

Him

I've been thinking about my brother. Turns out that reorganizing a room in your house can make that happen. I know i'm dead to him in the eyes of his wife, and i haven't talked to him since november-ish or earlier...but that doesn't stop me from wanting to. I know all i have to do is write him an email...i dont need a response, i just need to tell him things. Maybe he wouldn't even care, but to have it out there would be nice. I'm not even afraid of rejection anymore...i kind of just want a clean slate. With him. Not her. Honestly i dont think she's capable of that.

What should i do?

2 comments:

  1. Call him if you can. If she's as terrible as she sounds, she probablys readin his email and stuff..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't want him to have my number, because then she could get it and start harassing me. My thought was facebook, because I have her blocked but not him so unless she goes through the trouble of creating a new account, she couldn't reach me...unless of course she got on his account, but that's a risk i'm sort of willing to take.

    ReplyDelete

Our Love Story

 Veteran's Day has come and gone this year but I wanted to share our love story because I think it's fun (even if I'm the only o...