Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year

And so it begins, 2012. I haven't blogged in a while. I haven't been busy, I just haven't really had a computer I could use. Work is slow, life is slow, and I continue to procrastinate. Such is life.

I resolved to not make any new years resolutions this year, because each year they are essentially the same. I do, however, need to get in shape and get (mostly) out of debt. I have no idea how we let ourselves get this far in and I'm ready for it to be over.

The holidays were...interesting. I'm just going to leave it at that. Let's just say I'm glad they're over.

I am excited, anxious, and nervous for what 2012 will bring. It will definitely be my most challenging year yet, as I will be faced with separation from D (also known as boot camp), and I will physically challenge myself to lengths I didn't know I had. D and I talked about joining a gym yesterday, which is something I've always loathed the idea of, yet I think it's time. I'm just looking for something healthy we can do together that's rewarding too...

In the meantime, I'm going to continue doing what I'm doing...working, studying for the Navy, and just...living.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our Love Story

 Veteran's Day has come and gone this year but I wanted to share our love story because I think it's fun (even if I'm the only o...