Thursday, May 5, 2011

WBT - If you were told to write a research paper on ANYTHING IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD and it had to be 20 pages long, what would your topic be & why?

My topic would be about animal rights and why the penalties for animal abuse should be stricter/enforced/more severe.
I would go into the history of serial killers, and how the majority (not all, of course, but most) have started their "streak" by killing animals. I would talk about the obvious facts that animals don't have a voice and need supporters. I would also say that animals would be a hell of a lot less dangerous if people were penalized for raising them to be "fighters" (and I might even use snipets from my piece on dog fighting that I did for my legal research class).
I would do it because I feel like it'd actually mean something. It would be hard for me, and I may get emotional, but if I could use it to benefit those without a voice, hell yeah I'd invest in it!!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow this is intense. I think you should DO this. No joke. Then you could submit it, and win scholarships. It would be epic becaue you wouldn't have the constraints of needing X amount of sources, or your thesis following a certain guideline... just one research paper from your heart to your audience.

    ReplyDelete

Our Love Story

 Veteran's Day has come and gone this year but I wanted to share our love story because I think it's fun (even if I'm the only o...